Riccione, April 24-26, 2020 – New bigger venue to better accommodate even more competitors and spectators.
Play Hall is located in Riccione, one of the best known seaside resorts in Northern Italy, main destination of tourism on the Adriatic Riviera.
Play Hall is the new Sports Stadium rising in the heart of the big Sports Center in Riccione. In fact, not far from Play Hall more sports facilities can be found, as well as the beautiful Parco della Resistenza, a large green area in Riccione.
Since 2016 the CrossFit Italian Showdown has grown to be the largest CrossFit-sanctioned event in Europe, with 380 CrossFit Affiliates from 48 countries, 35 international vendors, 10.000 people in 3 days and over 15 millions social reaches in 2019. Riccione has a real vocation for sport tourists reception, which was refined year by year catching the necessities and preferences of this kind of traveller.
Here is a preview of what you will find…
- Warm hospitality, Romagna’s tourism tradition!
- Top quality cuisine, famous in Italy and all over the world.
- Man-sized distances: everything can be reached on foot.
- Cutting-edge sports facilities.
- Countless offers for free time: shops, pubs, hot springs…
- Marvellous backcountry waiting to be discovered.