Travel and Accommodation
Riccione is located in a very strategic position, easy to reach from any national and international destination.
- BY CAR: Riccione has a direct exit from Motorway A14, which connects the city with Bologna and Milan (North direction) and with Bari (South direction).
- BY TRAIN: choosing among the many transfers by Intercity, Frecciarossa and Frecciabianca. The train station is right in the city centre!
- BY PLANE: 3 international airports (Rimini, Bologna, Ancona), connected with the most important Italian and European cities; shuttle from and to Bologna Airport with rides from Riccione’s train station.
The city hosts many of sport events and more an more hotels, of every category, offer services and menus dedicated to the athletes and their needs. Promhotels is the official event partner for the hotel accommodation; it has more than 100 associates and has been working in Romagna, in touristic reception, for more than 40 years. For the Italian Showdown it has created a dedicated online booking engine with all the offers addressed to the participants.
By booking one of our partner hotels you will get:
- Special rates and conditions.
- Flexible meals times.
- Suitable menus for athletes.
IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM THE EXCLUSIVE CONDITIONS RESERVED FOR OUR GUESTS, IT’S MANDATORY TO BOOK THROUGH THE DEDICATED WEBSITE.
What to do after the competition
Riccione is a city rich in things to do and free time offers. The range is so wide that everyone always finds the perfect way to spend some quality time, according to their passions and preferences.
From Riccione it’s possible to easily reach many other cities and the marvellous backcountry, which even enlarge the chances of guided tours, hikes, tastes and much more!